Monday, June 23, 2008

Last week of Work!

June is soon coming to an end, and my work stint at GUESS? is also coming to an end. People tend to miss their work places when they are about to leave but i don't seem to be feeling that way. In fact, i am hoping for Sunday to come quick so that i can finally break free from all the work politics and lazy people in the shop.

Work is super monotonous, hardly any challenges. Maybe the only challenge is to face Japanese customers because i totally do not understand a single word that they are saying. I needed to actually phone my sister to play translator over here. It worked and the customer bought a small bag from me. =) Maybe it will be a good idea for me to take up LAJ 1201 this coming semester.. Ya right.

Spent my last off day watching movie with my good friend. Incredible hulk wasn't that Incredible and The Happening wasn't that happening. In fact i was rather disappointed by how the story for The Happening ended. It lacked the typical M.Night Shyamalan's twist. Like how "The Village" ended. I still could not really understand how plants can kill men.

This coming off day would be another riding day for me at 1pm and then slacking off for the whole day. Might go to paya lebar to hunt for some stuff but it is only a might. I guess i will be too tired to move my ass there. Thursday would be a braces day with dental appointment then slacking off the entire day as well.

After these 2 off days will be the last 3 days of my holiday job @ GUESS?. Hopefully things end on a good note and i can leave without any worries or regret. Knew some really good people there as well as some really bad people.

Looking forward for more chances to shoot more great photos and also meet up with friends!

No comments: