Monday, July 28, 2008

Lazy Tuesday!

Finally a non-fotografi/videografi post! URGH! Today's really lazy! I woke up at 1.30pm! Cant really believe it! Oh man, bidding's really a pain in my ESSO. I had to plan so much and do so many back up plans in order to have a smooth and hassle free timetable. To do QM or EM? The Verdict = EM. Because YEO YE is teaching. I had to print out a few timetables so that i could really sit down and plan. Goodness, wasted so much ink and time. As usual, alone at home again. Blasting my music so loud i cant even hear the construction going on outside.

I went on impulsive shopping yesterday and bought a new pair of glasses. Gonna collect it later! Hope it will be posted laters! Anyways, had been busy with stuff here and there. Taking yesterday for example, i woke up at 7.30am! Thats super early for my standard! Went for riding Circuit Revision and then went back home to chill before leaving again for TSPC Ceremony briefing! I was actually supposed to meet JJ for free movie but had to pang seh him to attend this apparently-end-at-6pm-meeting-which-actually-ended-at-3.30pm. After which i went back to AMK. The original plan was to just pop by the optical store to see if there are any new spec designs. But, i actually just bought it straight. Feeling a bit guilty now!

Going to collect my new specs and then tuition laters at 5pm. Have night riding lesson tonight and i can't wait to clear my lessons and book for my TP!

Listening to this right now!

No comments: