Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hot and Cold

Finally went to collect my pay, i cannot say im rich now, but im richer now. But i think i gotta curb my spending a little. My bank's suffering the aftermath of my crazy splurging. The weather's very PMSish, so damn hot in the afternoon but it was way cooler when the sun set. Well, i would prefer the latter cos i easily get headaches in hor weather.

Well, i was watching the travel show on channel u this evening and i somehow feel very relaxed after the host introduced the serenity and peacefulness of these 2 towns in Thailand and India. Life can be so easy and void of the complications in our every day lives. How can one imagine life to be without their cell phones or even their computers? Well, such commodities are considered luxuries that are way out of their reach, their as in those who live in the places. I always have this dream that one day i would put aside all my luxuries and start life like that, how simple it would be.

My computer has been very cooperative ever since i got it back and i'm rather happy with it. Now, i'm able to do my work and carry on my life. Please, do not die on me again.

Signing off,
deo

No comments: