Thursday, February 05, 2009

Physics tUndertaking - Newton's Laws

What causes the apple to fall? Failed internal chips. Yes, the fall of my baby. R.I.P. Life has just suddenly became very empty and i feel lost. I refuse to acknowledge any other computer as my "work station"until i get it revived or i get another apple. But, reviving seems very impossible at this point of time as it refuses to start up and has been giving out weird sounds like it has been swearing at me at how bad i have been treating it. Trust me, i have been very faithful to you, less the times that i've used a windows laptop and also when i accidentally performed newton's experiments with you at the toilet in arts.

I've tried to make up to you by polishing the delicate keyboard of yours every single week, making sure it shines amongst the rest of the species in NUS. Please, bless me with another mac, so that i can resume life like how it was when i first got you. It was so smooth sailing, and hassle free. I just love you. Nothing has been as good as a servant. Rest assure i will never ever forget you, for your elegance and beauty.

Love you,
Andy

2 comments:

~Shadow~ said...

no applecare?

Andy Yeo said...

nope, =(