Saturday, August 09, 2008

The End is Here : A recollection

The holidays are over, with just a blink of an eye. Yesterday marked the official end of my holidays and it ended with a bang. Was pretty glad that i went over to din's place for a potluck-theme party. I do not know how my other holidays would be like, but this one certainly will leave a indelible mark in my memory. How exactly did my holidays start? This is how it went :

Straight after the exams, i reported for work at GUESS? and im quite sure nothing really happening took place, except for knowing people like regina, jason, fito and zara. Work is boring and monotonous and i quitted 2 months later.

Started my riding classes and i was glad that i took it, although it drained my money a bit. However, a few tuition assignments came up and it was too hard to resist. Went for RISCO'08 and got to know many cool and nice people and i've never regretted the sand fly bites in exchange for friendship. Thanks to people like JJ, PY, JEM, JAS, WC, KEV for guiding me throughout and camp. It certainly made me feel like part of the Rover's family. Thanks to my many freshies who brightened and spiced up the 4 days of madness adventure.

Then came TSPC, which gave me the opportunity to know even more people and colleagues of the future. Good and nice people like Farisa, Venyet, Szemin, Boon Ee, Joyce , Reuben and many more which made the volunteering really worth it.

Thanks to RAMBO for the super GEEKY party and the organised JB trip which only 4 people attended. Nonetheless, it was very fun and i wished such good times can repeat itself soon!

Then came RAG, which i really took hell lot of pictures and also videos. This is the first time that i am attending RAG and it was definitely a very good experience. Great floats, dances and atmosphere. The most important part is post-RAG activities. Visited Jamie's very happening PGP unit and then blading at ECP which the DUMBASS crew did our very first video production and i believe it will be a hit online. Thanks to JJ, Jamie and myself. The Rovers appreciation dinner was great also, which i finally found my SP, Sherlyn. I am so sorry for nominating you as my SP but i really felt empty without a SP when my friends all had. =) Hope youre fine with it!

Lastly, came Din's farewell potluck dinner at his place. I had fun with all the new friends made, like tammy, brandon, dave and his gf, and the guy who told us his RX8 story. Thanks to Budweiser and Heineken for the alcohol that night.

I must take this chance to thank my best friend Zhihan for influencing me to photography. Your Olympus really made me shoot like crazy. Also thanks for JJ for being so generous with his shuttle count on his D40. Thanks for LG, SK and witono for sharing with me their views and opinions.

School is finally starting in less than 24 hrs time. I don't know whether to feel excited or dejected. I haven't gotten my module and i hope everything will turn out well tomorrow. Thanks holidays!

No comments: