Monday, August 04, 2008

I had a bad day again...

I piss the receptionist at YIH Health and Wellness Centre off today. No nonsense. Here is what happened:

I walked to the reception , asking to see one of the doctors, whom had seen me a few days before. However, the doctor wasn't around. So i simply asked if i could leave my number behind and when the doctor is back, then maybe he could give me a call to notify me, since it's unknown what time the doctor will come back. However, this is what i got back in return, " I don't think the doctor will entertain such requests."

WOAH WOAH WOAH, i was like, at boiling point. Then after a few more repetitions of what i've said earlier, what i got back were still the same answers. I stared at him and said "OK, FINE, I WILL COME BACK LATER!" and then i shook my head and walked off in disappointment.

The rest of the day was basically helping Jamie with her modules stuff and also talking to Jelvin at the rag corner. Seriously speaking, i really take my hat off. Jelvin was using a cotton bud, yes a cotton bud to touch up the paint of the big float. Jelvin, POWER.

Oh ya, was battling with the weather too. So damn hot. Also went back to PGP for a short visit, passed Jamie her pink pencil case and then drank bubble tea. Kinda missed the days spent there, although i din really have much friends there, other than brud and some STORM friends.

Then... went back to the doctor to settle my stuff, psycho-ed jamie to take bahasa indon and then dinner at YIH. Not a bad end to the day, had a talk with jamie and then headed home in a super long bus ride.

The rest of the week will be very hectic. Packed back to back. Hope Thursday comes soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.