Thursday, August 14, 2008

Murderous Mathematics

Summing up what happened in school this week :

Was greeted with alien mathematics from far far away land. Classical mechanics slammed my confidence flat and EM dropped it further below sea level. For the first time in my uni life, i could not understand a single s*** that the lecturer was talking about. Maybe they weren't making sense, but i dont think its possible. Maybe they just seem senseless to me.

The week took another blow with EP and the super boring and out of this world experiment. Luckily, i met up with RISCO people like LG, Sherlyn and Siyao and it somehow soothed my day, which is Tuesday. Helped junior PB with her modules but didnt really help much.

Wednesday was a non-school day but went back to do lab, which totally killed my day. Oh ya, i somehow got a skin allergy and was itching all over with marks that look like rash. Kinda disgusting but some medication did the trick.

Today is thursday and i basically died in school. 8-4pm lessons. EM again was a killer and i think i need help.

Tomorrow is F-R-I-D-A-Y and im going back to do lab. WTF. Thanks. Looking forward to AGM!

No comments: