Friday, September 12, 2008

Random Photos - How random are they?

My fave : Flowers

Potential dengue breeding site?



Please do not use it for your own poo.
Testing my 70-300mm

Testing 2

Taken at 70mm F4

18-55mm F3.5

Botanics! The background's actually a mini waterfall!

Are my photos really random? What is defined as randomness?

ran·dom (rndm)
adj.
1. Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective: random movements. See Synonyms at chance.
2. Mathematics & Statistics Of or relating to a type of circumstance or event that is described by a probability distribution.
3. Of or relating to an event in which all outcomes are equally likely, as in the testing of a blood sample for the presence of a substance.

Clearly, my photos are not random. I've picked them out from a whole shit load of other photos and are considered the better ones *i hope*

1 comment:

Markontie said...

Nice photos, i'll add your blog to my blogroll.. :)