Tuesday, September 30, 2008

There's Still Some Soul Out There

Something happened yesterday which i think if definitely worthy of being posted right here:

No, its not my bruised leg from Muay Thai, it was something else. I was limping home in the drizzly rain, listening to the Muttons on 987fm. Well, just when i thought i was just a pathetic lame soul trying to make his way home, someone approached me and said ," Are you okay? Do you need help? What happened? "

The few words, thought may seem trivial to u, it meant a lot to me. That was a guy and i bet he's not local. Even though he did not offer to shelter me with his umbrella, those few words of concern definitely warmed the inside despite the chilly rain.

Where are all the good souls in the world? They will surface when there's u least expect them to.

1 comment:

Will said...

you must photograph him!! lol