Friday, May 01, 2009

THE BIG 23

First of all, thanks to all whom made my 23rd a rather pleasant one. Firstly the physics gang whom, bought me a cake and then had fun at Kbox. Though we were chased out like after 2.5 hrs, im sure the time spent inside wasn't one that i can forget easily.

Next, thanks to all those whom sms/facebooked me and wished me well and happy birthday. The feeling is unbelievable. I was actually contemplating counting the number of wishes i have and then recording it down to see if my 24th will be as well received, but by doing that i am inevitably celebrating my old age, something which i do not want. 23 years had just passed by so silently. But i still feel like i am 18 or 21. Being older by the years merely means that your responsibility as an adult is piling and i am expected to do things which i wasn't expected of. This birthday sets me to think who my friends really are. And i actually have quite a number of good friends, that's certainly very pleasant to learn.

Next to my bunch of ever-so-cool secondary school pals. I feel very touched and remembered when feng asked me out on my birthday for dinner. That's the point i know that my bunch of ever best friends are still there for me.

Now im awaiting the cake cutting session with my family. Thanks Dad, Mum, sis and bro for everything. I still treasure family the most.

The celeb will prolong and extend for 2 or more days i hope, meeting different groups of people. Now i have to do up the indon bulletin. Bye!

No comments: