Thursday, May 07, 2009

Kill all the Commuters

Been a very angsty and bad Thursday! Every moment today was a moment of "damn this stupid person, i wish i could kill him or her" . First started with a stupid commuter on the train. As usual, the train was packed. As far as i can remember, there wasn't a time where the train isn't packed. Everybody was squishing and squashing and it was quite bad and my mood started taking a turn for the worse. Upon reaching City Hall, this damn lady, i guess in the middle ages, pushed me from behind even before the freaking doors were opened. I turned back and gave the " i-am-so-gonna-kill-u-now" look. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with all these people? I finally see how Singaporeans are accused of not bring gracious. Here is a puuuuurfect example of why we aren't.

Next, the victim became my dad. I just woke up from my nap, went downstairs to buy my dinner and realised that my dad gave me a missed call. Not knowing what's the matter, i gave a call back. Only to find out that he wanted me to bring up some stuff which is in no way urgent. I was super pissed. Why the hell would my dad want me to go down to pick up bread, joss sticks and 2 garlands of flowers? I mean the really small garlands. Can't he bring it up himself later? And the weather was freaking humid i sweat while going down. My mood immediately swung from worse to worst! I know i shouldn't be feeling this way, but i could not help it.

I hope... tomorrow will be free of such pissing me off events. It's a friday anyway. If such things were to happen, i would seriously kill myself.

No comments: