Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A few more hours to Yogya!

Yes! I am finally going to escape from the extreme weathers of Singapore. Today had been quite a bad day, not being able to sleep properly the night before, i woke up rather early to do some clearing up before i head to Raffles Place to change some money. The rates were rather good, like 7062 per Sing Dollar. However, looking at the rates for NZD, my heart took a plunge. It's rising rising and rising. My heart is dropping dropping and dropping! Please, USD, please brace yourself up and rise!

I'm so sad, i will not be able to see my buddy for at least one year. Just learnt that today. It's bad! And she's leaving for London a few hours earlier than me leaving for Yogya. However, i know time will pass by like even before i know it and 1 year will be like 1 month, given the kind of things i will do in between that duration.

I am rather tired now and i think i should go now. Keep logged on for photos!

No comments: