Saturday, June 20, 2009

7-hrs-of-pure-shootout

Happy Birthday Xue Ting! Sincerely wished that you enjoyed every single moment spent in your cosy little home in Bangkit. Very honoured to be employed by you for my services. Thanks for trusting me so much, in return for that, i will only present to you my best of your 21st birthday memories.

Has been a great day to really practise my indoor flash photography. It has not been very easy, took me about 50-70 shots to begin to get the hang of it. There was this crazy little bugger, whom i believe is the cousin who gets onto my nerve very often. Making comments like "I think it's very invasive to use flash inside the room" and "Using flash again?" and "What are you here for ah actually?" I was holding back my ah bengness for quite some time, seriously i felt like landing my fist onto his f*ck face. What was i there for? Take photograph la! Then help u clean the floor ar, crazy bastard. Indoor, low light, don't use flash use what? Use ur mother-f*cking-table-lamp is it? Well.. I soon got to realise that he is a bit crazy and therefore i decided to not take it to heart.

Everything else went according to plan (not as if i had one) and smoothly. The food was great, the people even greater and the experience was one-hell-of-an-important one for me. Even though i was already drained by the time the clock struck 8.30pm, i had to carry on photographing, bearing in mind my objective, that is only to capture the best moments. I sort of extended my stay till 10pm so that i could capture more stuff.

Watching her cry before her cake cutting somehow reminded me of my 21st, where i seriously cried a river. Well, i think there isn't a need for any details here, since i am already very tired and seriously need some sleep to continue touching up her photos.

Buddy, if you are reading, still going strong there!

No comments: