Thursday, June 25, 2009

Photo + Music Entertainment?

After a fruitful shoot for my friend, an idea struck me all of a sudden. Why not i provide a double service? Like, asking one of my photographer friends to take photos while i do music entertainment like playing the guitar and singing? This idea sounds rather practical and i am gonna try it once i'm back from New Zealand. Right now, i need to get a Uke and start learning to play it. Please, let me know your comments and feedback about this idea!

Anyway, today was a total shopping spree! Woke up super early at 730am, got down to Liat Towers, entered Zara, picked my jacket and swooosh, 59 bucks gone. It was a steal actually, given that it was a thick jacket and that it was fashionable. Right after that, met weihan to return his book and then collected my visa. After lunch, went to Paragon, got my new shoes and swoooosh! 90 bucks gone. omg. never felt so happy even though i'm seriously broke. But... I got my $$ from the money i earned recently, and these items are indirectly bought for exchange.

Now i am all drained and i suspect i have swine. Haha. shit.

No comments: