Friday, June 19, 2009

Not-so-rilak-singh-wankorne

This week has been pretttty hectic. Been meeting different groups of people just before i leave in 2 weeks time. Time flies really fast a few weeks before a major event. I still remember how i tell mario and jerome i will be leaving in 3 weeks time after returning from Darwin. Now, it is just 2 more weeks and i'm off.

Meeting up with different people makes me realize how friends are so important to me, and also that there are actually true friends out there for me. I must also take this chance to thank my friends : Rome and Rio, Yan and Min for making my Darwin trip so exciting and crazy. The filming of my inaugural movie : Ninja Warrior : Survivor Darwin and also English 101 were totally crazy. Other than the Darwin people, the special Indonians who made my trip to Jogja and Solo so damn fun and fruitful. Speaking and practising my Bahasa Indonesia in Indonesia was nothing really like what's happening during BI class. Special thanks to Ibu Fanny, SK and Alexandra for the extra company and fun injected into my 6 days in Jogja.

Thanks to kenne for his generosity in lending me his flash which i haven't really used for so long. Finally i will be using it tomorrow for Xueting's 21st birthday. Frankly speaking, i am not very confident about the shoot tomorrow but guess what? I will be all geared up for the best shootout of my life. Lunch was great today, although the weather isn't really. But, well i'm glad to meet up with my army mate.

As i am typing this blog post, i still have 9 -12 videos to edit and compile to finish up my Ninja warrior movie. I am so lagging behind and i hope to finish up before i leave for New Zealand on the 4th July. Yea, speaking of which, actually i do not expect a huge turnout for my departure but at this point of time, i foresee a rather big turnout on the 4th. This only shows how fortunate i am to have friends like these.

As for Buddy, hope you are enjoying every single moment out there in Germany. I cannot really forget but i can forget.

Well, i have nothing much to say already. I am dead beat from all the walking around today. Have to garner up some energy for tomorrow's big event. Here is a snippet of the movie Ninja Warrior!





No comments: